Tuesday, June 10, 2008

McSucks!

I recently purchased a(nother) book from Amazon.com and inside the box, with the book, was a coupon for McDonalds for a free Southern Style (breakfast) Buscuit and a free Southern Style Chicken Sandwich. Today I tried the chicken sandwich for lunch and it was HORRIBLE!

Its gotta be processed chicken formed into the shape of a chicken breast. The "southern style" seasoning is bland and not very tasty. There were two pickels and a slightly buttered bun. That was it. The bun was only good because it was fresh and soft.

I noticed McD is charging $2.99 for the sandwich by itself. I wouldn't get another one if I had another free coupon; it was that bad! It is seriously the worst thing I've ever had from McD.

1 comment:

Tim Adamany said...

I'll have to agree with you. The McChicken is much better, and it's on the Dollar Menu. "Southern Style"? Really? It that what McD calls Southern cookin'? When I think of Southern Style anything, I think about spice, heat, saucey. It had none of the above.