Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day


I'm curious to know people's thoughts on Valentine's Day. My wife and I don't really go crazy over the day - at least not this year. I think we've taken the approach that we should that we love each other every day, instead of just on a day that Mr./Mrs. Hallmark says we should. So, I had flowers delivered for my wife and daughter and bought some match box cars for my son, and my wife got me a nice, heartfelt card, but that was it for us. We didn't go out for dinner (mostly because I had class that night), we didn't buy chocolates, we didn't get any gifts, etc. I guess we did go out for lunch with the kids. And, my wife make valentine's with the kids for some the grandparents and their friends.


I had one friend that got engaged on V-Day, so that was pretty unique (at least for him), so how did you all celebrate this year, and generally how do you feel about the day?

No comments: