Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome

Hey there,

This is my first blog...what do they call them....? Entry? Yeah, entry..... EVER!

Welcome to Ryan's World!

I can't promise I'll always make sense, but I hope to always make you think.

I reckon I will write a lot about people, the interactions between people, the how's, the why's. There will be statements, thoughts, and predictions as well as inquiries and requests.

I hope that every time you visit my blog (which may be only once) that you will feel challenged and experience growth. That being said, this blog will be more for me than for you. I've heard if you want to be a good writer, then you have to practice writing. Well, this is my practice, I suppose.

Please add me to your favorites, visit often, leave comments, and shoot me thought provoking emails (via my profile page)!

Thanks,
Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your blog! Can't wait to see what you write next. I love you!

~ Christy

Anonymous said...

I'm back! Only see a few new things today. I might try to make my own blog while the kids nap...more for a project than because I'm that interested in blogging. Should clean, make cds of our pictures, & wash baby clothes...but blogging sounds like more fun. Love you!

~Christy